Now accepting 2013-2014 Academic School Year Applications
Thank you for considering Huakailani School for Girls for your daughter’s educational journey. The majority of our students are accepted in April prior to the next school year; however, we do accept students all year round based on available openings.
Huakailani values the diversity of our community and of our world, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, or national origin. In addition, Huakailani seeks to provide a high caliber, individualized education to students of all socioeconomic backgrounds, and offers financial assistance to families demonstrating need.
Your daughter’s education is critically important. Our application process allows us to become better acquainted with your child and will help you determine if Huakailani is the right choice for your daughter and your family.
Students seeking admission to Huakailani should complete the application form and return it to the school with the nonrefundable $50.00 application fee. The application is available online below. You may also request an application to be sent via the postal service or e-mail.Get your Application Packet
Rolling Application Deadline for 2013-2014:
- The priority application deadline has passed, but the school has a rolling admission process that admits students, who apply after January 2013 for the 2013-2014 school year, as spaces are available.
- Request an Application Packet
- Complete and submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Huakailani School for Girls, 146 Hekili Street, STE 104, Kailua, Hawaii 96734.
- Parent(s) attends an Open House or School Tour
- Complete and submit application form with $50 fee
- Applicant scheduled for a School-In-Session Visit (see below)
- Submit teacher recommendations, standardized test scores (if applicable), and school report card copies
- Parent Interview
- Student Testing/Interview
- Qualified applicants are placed in an “applicant pool”
- Applications will be considered on a space-available basis
All forms needed for the application process and an application process checklist are included your application packet.
Testing/Interviews & School-In-Session Visitation Day
All applicants must complete individual testing administered at Huakailani. Those entering Kindergarten will receive readiness testing, while all other grades will be tested on reading and math aptitude. We will arrange testing times after your daughter’s application is submitted.
The student testing/interview takes about an hour and includes an informational meeting for parents during the child’s interview. All students are also required to complete a one day school visitation.
The parent interview gives us a chance to get to know you and your daughter and to personally answer any questions you may have about our school. These interviews are scheduled based on the scheduling needs of parents.
Spaces are very limited! Place your application today!
Huakailani School for Girls does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender, age or disability in administration of its educational or admission policies, financial aid programs, athletic and other School administered programs or its employment practices.
Priority Application Deadline for 2014-2015: October 31, 2013